brewmasters warehouse - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > brewmasters warehouse

Old 09-17-2010, 07:08 PM   #1
thelastdandy
Recipes 

Nov 2009
Allentown, PA
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

i just have to give props to brewmasters warehouse. i quit my local homebrew store in PA because i can order from these guys. if you are looking for a great crush on your grains, reasonable prices, and availability for anything brewing, give these guys a try. delivery is cheap and fast. they go out of their way to keep you happy. try them out at www.brewmasterswarehouse.com. they have helped me brew my best beers to date.

Old 09-17-2010, 07:29 PM   #2
ArcaneXor

Recipes 

Nov 2007
Liked 117 Times on 104 Posts

They're great at BMW, but it's always a good idea to throw some $$$ to the LHBS unless they are complete ********. Supporting local biz and being able to pick up something quickly without having to wait on shipping is always nice.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:08 PM   #3
stevo155
Recipes 

Jun 2008
Derry, NH
Liked 42 Times on 35 Posts

Brewmasters Warehouse is awesome. I placed an order and within 2 hours got an email saying the order was shipped. Orders have always been perfect and customer service is great. Friend them on Facebook if you're into that because they have discounts on items on most Fridays. Flat rate shipping on just about everything, including sacks of grain.

Also look for other discount codes ( hint: look at my signature for a clue )

Old 09-17-2010, 08:20 PM   #4
oojuxeoo
Recipes 

Nov 2009
Philly burbs

I ordered all my ingredients for a Pliny type clone, crush was great, order was good. The only problem I had was, I ordered 2 vials of yeast with cold packs, and they arrived warm. Not a huge deal, I just went to my local home brew shop and picked more up. I like the flat rate shipping, as well as the variety of hops and grains my local doesn't have. I will probably be ordering again from them soon.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:23 PM   #5
Brewmasters Warehouse

Recipes 

Mar 2007
Atlanta, GA
Liked 29 Times on 21 Posts

Ahh thank you so much. It is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed

Purchase a recipe with Brew Builder and save 10% off the recipe. Use discount code: BBBYO

Become a fan of BMW on Facebook.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:47 PM   #6
bovineblitz

Recipes 

Mar 2010
Binghamton, NY
Liked 137 Times on 111 Posts

<3 and

Old 09-17-2010, 08:49 PM   #7
jbrookeiv
Crafted Magazine
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2010
Asheville, North Carolina
Liked 20 Times on 20 Posts

I just received my first order last night and was very impressed.

The only issue I had was the damn peanuts stuck to EVERYTHING, lol. I literally had to wipe them off the everything, I guess static built up. Just thought that was pretty funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homebrewtastic View Post
I think a more pertinent question is where is AB and Miller Coors getting all of their horse urine?
Primary: Session IPA | Fresh Pressed Cider w/ WLP510 and strawberries | Fresh Pressed Cider w/ WLP002 and dry hops

Old 09-17-2010, 09:02 PM   #8
SankePankey

Recipes 

Dec 2009
Hudson Valley, New York
Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

They have been good to me as well. Recommended. All you can ask for in a vendor is to not treat you like they are indifferent to the hard earned money you are sending their way. They didn't disappoint in their customer service.

Old 09-17-2010, 09:26 PM   #9
HickoryMike
Recipes 

Nov 2009
Anchorage, Alaska
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

BMW is stellar. They really fight for and appreciate your patronage.

Old 09-17-2010, 09:27 PM   #10
jfrostp
Recipes 

Sep 2009
VA

The customer service and quick order turn around at Brewmaster's Warehouse is great, but what I'm impressed with most is the website.

I had started out purchasing from other websites that had mediocre and difficult-to-navigate sites until I came upon the BMW website, and it was exactly what I had been looking for - a well-designed site in which I can quickly find what I am looking for and place an order.

Props on the quality website and keep up the great work!