Always hear of people complaining about Fedex...know I know why.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes they hide it in the plants near the house, or put it under something so it's not as visible to somebody else. It's just to keep people from stealing it but sometimes it's like a treasure hunt :D

I used to work as a Paramedic and we would have shuttle critical care patients who are flown in/out of town. It just so happens that the airport is a FedEx hub. We would watch them load and unload the cargo containers into smaller planes as we waited for the air ambulance to land. It shock most to see that those packages are literally thrown into the smaller cargo containers. My partner, (who was ever so witty), saw one of them take a step towards the cargo container and then throw the package. He said, "Hmmm, that one must have been marked fragile." LOL!!!

But my own home delivery experience with FedEx has been OK. My stuff gets here. If it isn't on my door step it is sitting next to my garage door. I've had the best luck with UPS. Those guys have their **** squared away!

Well, got a call from Fedex basically saying that they are opening an investigation and that they'll contact me within 48 hours. In the meantime, they suggested that I contact the seller, which I already have. In no way is this BMW's fault. Fedex completely dropped the ball on this one. Wonder if I do get that package what kind of shape those yeast will be in.

Sometimes if they have no other dropoff's near your house that day they will just click off the 'delivered' button. Then the next day or whenever they are in the area they will drop it off. That's happened to me a few times. I think they are trying to save gas while hitting some kind of quota or getting paid earlier. Since they are contractors.

Sometimes if they have no other dropoff's near your house that day they will just click off the 'delivered' button. Then the next day or whenever they are in the area they will drop it off. That's happened to me a few times. I think they are trying to save gas while hitting some kind of quota or getting paid earlier. Since they are contractors.

Well...today was day 2 and still nothing, so who knows. My guess is they delivered it somewhere else by mistake.

someone just tried to ship me something USPS, got it back as "undeliverable".

I've been getting UPS packages all week...

Latest posts

Back