Beer Tasting - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Beer Tasting

Old 01-19-2007, 03:43 AM   #21
Axegod
Recipes 

Jun 2006
Ajax, Upper Canada (Toronto)
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Ya magic hat reminded me of eating a bunch of licorice, and then eating a mint after eating sardines. I am glad I tried it - but would stay away from that one. The good news is my pilsner is coming into form. Dead guy was good..but reminded me of something a new brewer would make as an experiment. I must say that the barking /or scratching dog or flying dog (?) summer beer was great whilst in Georgia last July. I would make a clone of that one for sure. Yhe IPA from the same micro was good...but nothing better than what a new brewer could make. I would recommend the IPA as something a new brewer could shoot for on the first time out.
On Order: nothing at all..for a few months
Thinking about: Plisner malt and saaz hops
Drinking: