Some say he doesn't know what a non-disclosure agreement is... - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Some say he doesn't know what a non-disclosure agreement is...

Old 09-09-2010, 06:14 AM   #1
GregR
Recipes 

Aug 2008
San Diego, CA
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

and that he is fired from Top Gear

looks like Ben Collins had to go and ruin a good thing and out himself as The Stig. I mean I understand him wanting to tell his story but he knew damn well what he was agreeing to when he first put that helmet on.

now I wonder how they will kill him off and what color (colour?) the new Stig will be?

I'm guessing a horrible Reliant Robin accident followed by the introduction of Blue Stig. if I'm somehow right about this, I swear I'm not the Stig.

edit: http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-gear-reliant-robin_2032682.htm

Old 09-10-2010, 02:19 AM   #2
cracked1
Recipes 

Aug 2010
Nampa, Idaho
Liked 23 Times on 17 Posts

Love me some Top Gear! NOT looking forward to the U.S. version though... Why ruin a good thing?

Old 09-10-2010, 04:08 AM   #3
GregR
Recipes 

Aug 2008
San Diego, CA
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

I say give em some time to find their niche. if you watch some of the early 'new' top gear episodes the hosts don't have nearly the chemistry with each other they do now nor the entertainment value the current episodes have. so although I'm not expecting it to be anywhere near the real top gear, given some time, they could develop the show into something pretty good.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:21 PM   #4
jpc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Jan 2009
Santa Clara, CA
Liked 68 Times on 51 Posts

I'm not sure what to make of this, either.

All I know is that Top Gear is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen... I can't count the times I nearly pissed myself laughing over their stupid antics.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #5
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 523 Times on 420 Posts

I thought The Stig was Michael Schumacher.....

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

Old 09-10-2010, 10:18 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregR View Post
and that he is fired from Top Gear

looks like Ben Collins had to go and ruin a good thing and out himself as The Stig. I mean I understand him wanting to tell his story but he knew damn well what he was agreeing to when he first put that helmet on.

now I wonder how they will kill him off and what color (colour?) the new Stig will be?

I'm guessing a horrible Reliant Robin accident followed by the introduction of Blue Stig. if I'm somehow right about this, I swear I'm not the Stig.

edit: for those who don't know what the Reliant Robin is.
Oh God that reliant bit is the most hilarious thing! I love that show.

Old 09-11-2010, 05:28 PM   #7
PvtSkippy
Recipes 

Aug 2008
Ellijay, GA

I predict a tragic meeting of The Stig, a Morris Marina and a piano.

Old 09-11-2010, 07:20 PM   #8
Fritztheelephant
Recipes 

Dec 2008
Magnolia, Ohio
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I think it is pretty common knowledge that Ben Collins was The Stig anyways. Probably time to move on.