Wtf? - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Wtf?

Old 09-03-2010, 05:30 PM   #1
knotquiteawake

Recipes 

Aug 2009
Dallas TX
Liked 20 Times on 18 Posts

How long has my profile said I'm female? Also, until today I was able post pictures but I don't remember ever having purchased a premium membership, even if did I never got a renewal notice. Also I'm VERY certain that when I first registered I would have marked "male" as my gender... so... umm, WTF? I must be going nuts

Old 09-03-2010, 05:37 PM   #2
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3198 Times on 1886 Posts

It's said female for probably most of the year you've been a member. There was an update last year that caused our genders all to glitch and default to female. Anyone can post pictures after they have been here for a certain number of months or reach a certain level of posts, that rule was enacted about a year ago as well, after a vicious trolling incident. They put that rule into effect. Obviously now you've been here long enough to have the block removed.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 09-03-2010, 05:44 PM   #3
knotquiteawake

Recipes 

Aug 2009
Dallas TX

I see, but I had created a gallery, with pictures of my brewcave from this thread: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/brew...w-lair-191239/ now all those images are gone. In fact, I can't even edit my post there to see where those images were linked to.

Old 09-03-2010, 05:47 PM   #4
IrregularPulse
Hobby Collector

Recipes 

Nov 2007
Liked 3509 Times on 3324 Posts

There is some weird stuff going on. I can't even access my gallery because of permission reasons. The sites been a bit slow as well. Probably just TX doing some site maintenance or upgrade. Give it a day and see if it comes back.

I should have stuck to four fingers in Vegas.

Old 09-03-2010, 05:55 PM   #5
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3198 Times on 1886 Posts

Oh wow, my gallery access is denied as well.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 09-03-2010, 05:56 PM   #6
IrregularPulse
Hobby Collector

Recipes 

Nov 2007
Liked 3509 Times on 3324 Posts

now its back

I should have stuck to four fingers in Vegas.

Old 09-03-2010, 06:02 PM   #7
jgln
Recipes 

May 2008
Southern, NJ
Liked 54 Times on 42 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotquiteawake View Post
How long has my profile said I'm female? Also, until today I was able post pictures but I don't remember ever having purchased a premium membership, even if did I never got a renewal notice. Also I'm VERY certain that when I first registered I would have marked "male" as my gender... so... umm, WTF? I must be going nuts
But does it make sense to you now why you got so many offers to get together for a "brew" session?

Old 09-03-2010, 06:22 PM   #8
knotquiteawake

Recipes 

Aug 2009
Dallas TX

I still don't have a gallery where there once was a gallery. Although, i'm not sure how I had a gallery before... i still want it back. Maybe I did pay for a membership last year, its hard to remember back that far, I sign up for so many things.

Old 09-07-2010, 11:59 AM   #9
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Liked 5008 Times on 3380 Posts

Just checked to see if I was a female. nope. (Whew!)

Old 09-07-2010, 12:32 PM   #10

The most likely explanation for all you guys who are registered here as women is that you are experimenting. Its ok, its natural and I don't judge you.