Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > 10-10-10 BGS Swap Sign-up and Details

Old 09-17-2010, 01:48 AM   #11
jacksonbrown
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

PM's sent.

Old 09-17-2010, 02:08 AM   #12
Edcculus
Recipes 

Liked 43 Times on 40 Posts

sweet, sent some pm's too

Old 09-17-2010, 12:09 PM   #13
Hookstrat
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

SpanishCastle,

Your pm box is full and I need your address for the swap. Please pm or reply to this thread!

Thanks,
Luke

Old 09-17-2010, 02:20 PM   #14
SpanishCastleAle
Recipes 

Liked 35 Times on 35 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookstrat View Post
SpanishCastle,

Your pm box is full and I need your address for the swap. Please pm or reply to this thread!

Thanks,
Luke
Yea I only have a 5 item mailbox (which means i can't receive and send to 3 people without deleting something) but I cleared it out and have all 3 addresses I need and all 3 of my senders should have my address.

To those who get my beers, don't pull any punches. Full disclosure appreciated.
Early brewers were primarily women, mostly because it was deemed a woman's job. Mesopotamian men, of some 3,800 years ago, were obviously complete assclowns and had yet to realize the pleasure of brewing beer.- Beer Advocate

Old 09-18-2010, 05:23 PM   #15
jacksonbrown
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishCastleAle View Post
To those who get my beers, don't pull any punches. Full disclosure appreciated.
Ditto

Old 09-20-2010, 11:08 PM   #16
jacksonbrown
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Whoa. I just sat down to inject some active yeast in to these bad boys to get them carbonated but it turns out they finally got there themselves. I popped open three bottles (their EZ tops, so quickly resealed), and all three popped with a Co2 mist. I'm sampling one right now, and it's a doozy! Very strong, but not all that bad. Carbonation is not where I'd want it, but I can drink it. It's very wine-like. Anyway, that's my update. Should get these mailed out by Wednesday, maybe Thursday. Cheers!

Old 09-21-2010, 12:20 AM   #17
Edcculus
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonbrown View Post
Whoa. I just sat down to inject some active yeast in to these bad boys to get them carbonated but it turns out they finally got there themselves. I popped open three bottles (their EZ tops, so quickly resealed), and all three popped with a Co2 mist. I'm sampling one right now, and it's a doozy! Very strong, but not all that bad. Carbonation is not where I'd want it, but I can drink it. It's very wine-like. Anyway, that's my update. Should get these mailed out by Wednesday, maybe Thursday. Cheers!
I'm experiencing about the same thing. All of mine is 4 hours away from me right now, but I had my brother sample it for me. He sent me a pic that showed pretty good head on the beer.

Now I just have to convince him to box it all up for me! I took all of the beer back home since were using it as the toast in my wedding and forgot to keep a few where I live. No worries, everyone will get their beer, I'm just going to have to pull in a huge favor from my brother!

Old 09-21-2010, 02:17 PM   #18
KingBrianI
Recipes 

Liked 86 Times on 61 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Are my recipients ok with a Holiday Spiced Ale, a Saison that had fresh rosemary, sage and lavender added at flameout, my Samhain Pumpkin Ale and an RIS being sent in addition to the 10/10/10s or do you dislike any of the styles? I can swap out any beers you wouldn't like for something you prefer.

Old 09-21-2010, 09:43 PM   #19
Hookstrat
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

That sounds great Brian! I will probably lean towards sending some of my more interesting offerings as well (e.g. Bourbon Barrel Quad w. Sour Cherries). Had to delay my shipping by a day or two, but you should all see a package by next Tuesday.

Luke

Old 09-21-2010, 11:59 PM   #20
Edcculus
Recipes 

Sounds good to me too Brian. My recipients - You will probably be getting 2 boxes. I have to have my brother send out the 10-10-10 since its back home, and I still want to send some extra stuff.