Friday Night Lights- $10.95- Pliny Group Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelers77

Vendor
Reaction score
I'm putting the Pliny Pack on sale for $10.95 in anticipation of a Pliny Group Brew on Sept 25th.

There has been a discussion in this thread for the past month so check it out and post if you plan to participate in the brew session.

While I have this post tonight, I would like to know if there is any interest in pin lock kegs. I've been offered a decent price on them but I want to see what demand is like. I'm guessing they would go for around $20-$22 for a single keg and there would be discounts for multiple kegs. Let me know what you think.

Thanks and happy brewing

I might be interested in some pin locks depending on how shipping would wind up looking for 4 of them.

Btw, got the perlicks in yesterday...they look great! Thanks again :)

If you can get some pin locks in, I would also be interested in purchasing about 4 or 5

I too would be interested in some pin lock kegs. But it depends on what shipping looks like to Tx, maybe free shipping?:rockin:

I'd be up for a couple pin locks along with a pliny pack if the shipping worked out. Brewing all I can now to re-fill the pipe after a move!

I'd probably be in for 1-2 pin lock kegs depending on shipping, and definitely a pliny pack.

Oldschool shipping rates for perlicks start at $6.60.

Irish, you must have been chompin at the bit to start this early. I just got going so we'll see what happens,
Happy Brewing

I did brew a SMaSH beer with your hops, I forgot about this. I wonder if I can get a second batch in today....it may be a late night :)

Back