Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - CL FIND - DENVER: Tons of stuff from a nice guy.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2010, 12:53 AM   #1
tasq
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 582
iTrader: (0)
Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default For Sale - CL FIND - DENVER: Tons of stuff from a nice guy.

Hey Gang,

Figured I'd share this with the rest of you...

I just snagged the kegs and malt mill from him, but there is a ton of stuff still available. The gentleman is very nice! Help him get this stuff out of his basement. FYI, he IS willing to part the stuff, not just sell as whole.

http://denver.craigslist.org/for/1916984623.html


tasq is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:50 PM   #2
zman
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
 
zman's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Denver.
Posts: 2,615
iTrader: (2)
Liked 16 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasq View Post
Hey Gang,

Figured I'd share this with the rest of you...

I just snagged the kegs and malt mill from him, but there is a ton of stuff still available. The gentleman is very nice! Help him get this stuff out of his basement. FYI, he IS willing to part the stuff, not just sell as whole.

http://denver.craigslist.org/for/1916984623.html
Where in Denver are ya? I live in Whittier/ Five Points. Thanks for the heads up. Don't forget about the WBF on 9/16 at the Marriot downtown. Check out my sig for the details


__________________
www.kroc.org
zman is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 03:53 AM   #3
zman
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
 
zman's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Denver.
Posts: 2,615
iTrader: (2)
Liked 16 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default

He is a super nice guy. I bought the corker and 2 2.8g Carboys. Good deals to be had
__________________
www.kroc.org
zman is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 03:21 PM   #4
tasq
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 582
iTrader: (0)
Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman View Post
Where in Denver are ya? I live in Whittier/ Five Points. Thanks for the heads up. Don't forget about the WBF on 9/16 at the Marriot downtown. Check out my sig for the details
I'm actually up near 104th and Federal, but I work downtown. I will do my best to make it to WBF.

Glad you were able to find some stuff you needed.
tasq is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:37 AM   #5
zman
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
 
zman's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Denver.
Posts: 2,615
iTrader: (2)
Liked 16 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default

Where down town? I work in the Qwest bldg. Perhaps we can do lunch at Falling Rock one day. Definitely try and make the WBF. It is shaping up to be a good time
__________________
www.kroc.org
zman is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:19 PM   #6
tasq
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 582
iTrader: (0)
Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman View Post
Where down town? I work in the Qwest bldg. Perhaps we can do lunch at Falling Rock one day. Definitely try and make the WBF. It is shaping up to be a good time
17th and Tremont (410 Building). Lunch sounds good, assuming work ever calms down enough.
tasq is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:40 PM   #7
zman
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
 
zman's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Denver.
Posts: 2,615
iTrader: (2)
Liked 16 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default

OK. IF and when it does shoot me a PM


__________________
www.kroc.org
zman is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale - Free Bottles in Denver zman For Sale 0 05-25-2010 05:54 PM
For Sale - $10 Carboys in Denver zman For Sale 1 04-14-2010 09:40 PM
For Sale - Denver craigslist zman For Sale 2 01-05-2010 10:56 PM
For Sale - Deal of the century - Tons of stuff $400, Westland, MI cheeseshark For Sale 0 08-21-2009 02:43 AM
For Sale - FS: 20 lb C02 tank - Denver, CO Kelly. For Sale 2 08-14-2009 02:56 PM


Forum Jump

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS