I made a version of this recipe the other day...except with cranberry as my main flavour
For a 5 Gallon
- 4 cans of minutemaid lemonade
- 5 cans of minutemaid cranberry
- 2 cans df ocean spray cranberry (more tart)
- empty can full of real lime juice
- 4.5 lbs of sugar
- 1116 yeast...made a makeshift starter first
OG ~ 1.07 temp~ 72
Bubbling by day 2
I'm thinking about sweetening it when it dries out with something unfermentable and carbing...has anyone tried carbing their hard lemonade??
Daydreaming about......raspberry vanilla, wildberry mead
Brewing & Aging: Wildflower mead, Betrayal: A Stark Raving Cherry Mead
Bottled: sweet blueberry melomel, sparkling Cranberry/Blackberry melomel, fb apple cyser, wine, wine and more wine!