Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Open to All!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South West USA > California HomeBrew Forum > Going to San Francisco for a week. Need suggestions.

Old 07-30-2010, 10:37 PM   #11
chefchris
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 19 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 8

thanks for all the tips! had a blast. oh, and if you listen to the most recent BN and you hear about Chris and Sarah, that was us. We hung out with them for two days.

I think you are confuisng circle k with a reach around. - Denny's Evil Concoctions

Old 07-30-2010, 11:11 PM   #12
Shooter
Almaigan Brewing Co.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 249 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Glad you enjoyed it, we should have gotten an HBT meet up scheduled. Maybe next time!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis, English essayist & juvenile novelist (1898 - 1963)

Old 08-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #13
hops4me
Recipes 

Too late for this year but if you come back I would recommend Speakeasy, The Beach Chalet in Golden Gate Park and If you like your Beer and lots of it Do not miss the tour at Anchor Steam (FREE, but reserve ahead as it can be several weeks wait during the summer.) with Full glass Samples of every kind on tap and refills!! MMMMMMMMuuummmm BEER

Reason: spelling

Old 08-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #14
humann_brewing
More Humann than human
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 320 Times on 316 Posts
Likes Given: 22

awesome, looks like you had a good time!

Old 10-15-2010, 07:29 PM   #15
nikkormat
Recipes 

while not many people seem to like it a ton, 21st amendment is one of my favorite brewpubs. great food and good beer. check em out next time you're in town, the hop crisis double IPA is killer and their biere de garde is pretty good too. rogue ales is in north beach too, and definitely try to get on a tour of anchor next time as well.

almost forgot about thirsty bear. all organic brewpub that serves tapas as well.