If you have ever tried growing grapes, but didn't succeed, I am sure you will agree that it can be a frustrating experience; putting so many hours into looking after your grape vine and when it's time to enjoy the fruit of your labour there's nothing! I know, I've been there myself years ago!
Here are a few tips that I have learned over the years.
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
- Its all about choosing the best site location for growing grapes
- Its crucial to prepare the soil before planting grapes
- Treat your cuttings before planting them
- Manipulate the vine and make the vine more disease resistant without using chemical sprays.
For more tips click here