I did a variation of this as my LHBS only had these and I was in the mood to experiment anyway.
I steeped 1lb of wheat malt at 155
3lb of pilsen LME @ 60
3lb of wheat LME @15
1oz Hallertau @60
WLP300 ( this yeast is a beast ) it actually cracked the plastic lid off my airlock and pretty much destroyed it, it was shooting 3 feet in the air by the time I realized it as evidenced by the stains on the wall. I had it in a closet in the main house which is always around 68-70. I usually ferment in the basement but this time of year its in the low 60's if not lower.
It's day 8 in the primary and after some furious action the first 2 days it seems to have died down but there's still a hefty foam on top. I think I'll just leave it for another week or two to let it settle.
OG was 1.048 and it's down to 1.014
It smelled awesome, can't wait to try as this is my first Hefe.
I haven't tasted it yet but I'm sure I'll be brewing this again ( probably with original ingredients this time ( if they have them