Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Open to All!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > Best piece of equipment I have received so far...

Old 01-01-2007, 05:49 PM   #1
Hardball
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Best piece of equipment I have received so far...

My wife got me a bottle drying tree w/ a top resevoir and some iodophor for christmas, all I can say is WOW!!!!

Cut my sanitizing time by almost 3/4! I clean my bottles after use and store them upside down in storage containers, so all I had to do was a couple of squirts, hang the bottles and a couple of minutes later, I'm bottling.

Before it was rinse/sanitize w/ bleach solution and let dry upside down until completely dry. I hated the bottling aspect of brewing (I don't brew enough to keg) to the point where I almost stopped brewing. Definitely brought the fun back into it!

Order one for yourself or ask for one for a birthday, you won't be disappointed.

Secondary: Empty
Bottle Conditioning: Empty
Drinking: Commercial
RIP:English Special Bitter, American Pale Ale, American Amber Ale, IPA, American Wheat w/Raspberry Puree, Oatmeal Stout, Summit IPA

Old 01-01-2007, 06:13 PM   #2
homebrewer_99
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 99 Times on 84 Posts
Likes Given: 1

My original one was good, but my second one rotates. I like it better.