Well guys and gals. I'm listing my all grain system for sale. I thought I would post this here first before I posted in on Craigslist. I'll give it a week or so before being posted on Craigslist if know one is interested in it here.
Up for sale is a Complete ALL GRAIN home brew system.
As other projects spark my interest and I just don't brew as much as I thought I would. The system is for sale.
The system along with most of the equipment has only been used once to brew a 5gal batch.
The price I'm asking is $1200 cash. But will consider all offers. As this time I would rather NOT break up the system. But sell it whole.
As you can see by the link below. The stand was built by me. Made out of 16 gauge 1.5x1.5 inch steel.
The major items are listed. I'm sure I might leave out something. So ask any questions you might have.
• Brew stand with two banjo high pressure burners.
• Little giant pump. Model 2-MD
• (3) 15.5 stainless steel Kegs. All three kegs have there tops cut off. 12 to 13 inch hole. Two of the kegs are keggles with 1/2 stainless steel weldless fittings. The third keg has no holes in it other then the top cutout.
• 10 and 5gal "Home Depot" coolers. The 10gal was converted into a mash tun. Has a 1/2 inch SS screen and SS fittings.
• (4) Corny kegs with new o-rings. Pressure tested.
• 25 foot Counter flow wort chiller.
• Water filter system with filter.
• (2) 6.5gal Glass carboys. Comes with stopper, Airlock, handles.
• Carboy, diptube, brushes
• 21 inch Stainless steel spoon
• Digital scale
• Digital k type thermocouple with probes
• Digital timer clock
• 25 and 10 foot RV water hose with connectors for the water filter system
• 1/2 inch Auto-siphon
• Grain Mill
• MISC items. 10 feet of 1/2 tubing. Sanitizer (star san), beaker, blow off tubing, etc.
Please look at the photos. Hopefully it will "show" you what is for sale.
I am located in Monroe, Georgia. Which is about 60 miles from Atlanta, 15 miles from Athens, GA. My zip code 30656.
I will NOT ship the system. But can deliver it if need be within a limited distance for a small fee. (Gas money)
Also, if you would like to come look at the system. By all means feel free. I am home most of the time. We can make arrangements by phone etc..
My email address if you would like to contact me is [email protected]