Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Extract Brewing > recipe help
Old 06-25-2010, 06:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default recipe help

hello all. looking to brew my 2nd batch and want to make it a bit more personal this time. used a kit to make a kolsch beer for my first and was pretty excited about that.

i needed some help with recipes. because its my 2nd time brewing i was wanting to stay with extract recipes but im having a hard time trying to find something that i would like.

i was wondering if anyone had some clone recipes for a Purple Haze style beer or a Shocktop clone? those are the 2 type of beers i was debating on brewing and i couldnt really find a good recipe. any help would be great. i really appreciate it.

These pretzels are making me thirsty!
Old 06-25-2010, 06:15 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Try an american wheat, something like this:
6lbs wheat DME
1oz cascade at 60 min
1oz cascade at 30 min
.5 oz crushed coriander seed at 5 mins
(maybe throw in some orange peel at 5 mins)
Originally Posted by Robsbrew View Post
Awesome man. I think that was the most helpfull post Ive gotten so far. Thank you!