How are you saying "Hello" to the New Year? - Page 4 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > How are you saying "Hello" to the New Year?

Old 01-06-2007, 11:58 PM   #31
Dec 2006

Edmund Fitzgerald is a porter made by Great Lakes Brewery of Cleveland, Ohio. It has won many golds and others at GABF, World Beer Championships, etc. Wifey says I am more alert and can stay awake all evening drinking these, and it is usually the case. Otherwise I prefer Belgians.

Sorry to hear about those of you whose wives don't like, refuse, or are offended by anal. Mine demands it. I never ask, it just appears out of the blue like an old friend calling you up unexpectedly. Like I said when it happens I don't argue.

Had a good time, drank about 14 beers and even at my age 42 still managed wood despite the alcohol. Beer and booty what a combo.

Old 01-07-2007, 12:58 AM   #32
Apr 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
Liked 140 Times on 114 Posts

We are all just relieved to hear that Wifey is the name of your wife and not your dog.
Rabbit And Coyote Schwag
Rob - Phoenix Ambassador to Milwaukee
Where did your avatar go?
Ginger Beer for Moscow Mules Bacon Vodka

Old 01-07-2007, 01:22 AM   #33
Beer Snob
Dec 2005
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

My wife and I went to my brother's apt for a party. We did not think we would stay all night you know, but a few girls showed up already drunk and started downing Jello shots. They were a bit on the obnoisous side and the wife just does not fare well with that sort of company so we ended up leaving around 11ish.

"Don't worry, have a homebrew." ,"The "Bible"

Cherries in the wheat
Michael's Wheat