Bud Light Clone? - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Bud Light Clone?

Old 06-17-2010, 05:08 AM   #1
wulfsburg
Recipes 

Jan 2010
Phoenix
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Just kidding. :-P

Old 06-17-2010, 05:12 AM   #2
Ciliorozo
Recipes 

Jul 2009
St Petersburg, FL
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfsburg View Post
I am so glad! I clicked on this topic to laugh about the flaming! and then offer my "just because you would never do it, doesn't mean anyone else wouldn't want to. After all it is the #1 selling light beer..." :P

Old 06-17-2010, 05:24 AM   #3
Yuri_Rage
Gritty.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Jul 2006
Southwest
Liked 813 Times on 514 Posts

Thread moved. Let the piss jokes commence.

Old 06-17-2010, 12:37 PM   #4
Rob_T

Recipes 

Mar 2010
Novi, MI
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfsburg View Post
Haha good one! You got me. I was like "WTF? Are you serious?!"

Old 06-17-2010, 01:02 PM   #5
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Liked 5019 Times on 3389 Posts

I made some last night. I always make a bit before I go to bed. Keeps me from getting up in the middle of the night!

Old 06-17-2010, 04:31 PM   #6
GregR

Recipes 

Aug 2008
San Diego, CA
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

speaking of piss jokes, this is horrible but...

during my first try at college back in '02 I was in my friends dorm room playing video games one night when his annoying roommate comes in drunk off his ass. I'm talking slurring words and knocking crap over drunk. he comes in talking about how much he's drank and how cool that makes him and then sets his beer down and says, "I'll be right back." and walks out the room. I look to my friend and make the comment that someone should piss in beer. my buddy takes this to heart and says he is going to. well he doesn't just squirt a little in there, no, he pours out the remaining beer and proceeds to fill it all the way back up. on video no less. his roommate comes back in looking for his beer, my buddy asks him "how fast can you chug a beer?", "faster than you, that's for damn sure.", "oh yeah, lets make a video of you chugging your beer and we'll time it to see exactly how fast you can drink it.", "your on!"...

he chugged the entire thing, on video, and at the end mentioned how good the beer tasted.

it took all of 30 minutes for us to show the video to as many people as we possibly could before it got back to his roommate exactly what he had just done.

Old 06-17-2010, 05:04 PM   #7
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Liked 5019 Times on 3389 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregR View Post
speaking of piss jokes, this is horrible but...

during my first try at college back in '02 I was in my friends dorm room playing video games one night when his annoying roommate comes in drunk off his ass. I'm talking slurring words and knocking crap over drunk. he comes in talking about how much he's drank and how cool that makes him and then sets his beer down and says, "I'll be right back." and walks out the room. I look to my friend and make the comment that someone should piss in beer. my buddy takes this to heart and says he is going to. well he doesn't just squirt a little in there, no, he pours out the remaining beer and proceeds to fill it all the way back up. on video no less. his roommate comes back in looking for his beer, my buddy asks him "how fast can you chug a beer?", "faster than you, that's for damn sure.", "oh yeah, lets make a video of you chugging your beer and we'll time it to see exactly how fast you can drink it.", "your on!"...

he chugged the entire thing, on video, and at the end mentioned how good the beer tasted.

it took all of 30 minutes for us to show the video to as many people as we possibly could before it got back to his roommate exactly what he had just done.
Not even chilled?? Gross.

Old 06-18-2010, 03:19 AM   #8
Zul'jin
Recipes 

Jan 2008
South of most States
Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts

too late. matches flicked.

i sent a bud light to a&m they said your horse is pregnant.

Old 07-27-2010, 10:12 PM   #9
vicratlhead51
Recipes 

Jul 2010
Bay City MI
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Somebody told me they tried making a bud clone but it tasted terrible and wasn't drinkable. I shrugged and said wasn't that what you were going for?