Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Going to move to from bottling to kegging

Old 08-07-2005, 07:17 AM   #1
Tony
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Going to move to from bottling to kegging

Well, Ive been away from the forum for a while, and have a few great batches under my belt. I'm really impressed with my results, and now want to jump into kegging. Ive just done over a spare room which will be for part office, excercise room, darts room and want to set up a small kegerator in it as well.

Im looking to get a small fridge to convert over for two kegs, and with a beer tower. Any hints or info on the subject would be greatly appreciated. And to all those who helped me previously...you guys are great!
Dead Soldier:Hop Rod Rye Stout
Dead Soldier: Imperial Hell Fire Ale