Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > What better way to celebrate Memorial Day??
Old 05-31-2010, 05:00 PM   #1
Loving the hobby
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default What better way to celebrate Memorial Day??

I just realized that my celebration of Memorial Day includes brewing a batch for a friend that is currently deployed, flying missions over Afghanistan. Not only am I brewing a batch for him, but I got his input as to style (IIPA) how hoppy (116 IBUs), and I'm waiting on him for the name. This is how to celebrate Memorial Day!

I think Cooper (our new puppy, named for Cooper's) understands, 'cause he refuses to go inside (I brew outdoors). Maybe I have a new brew buddy?

For all those on the pointy edge that can't brew today - thanks for everything! For those who have made the ultimate sacrifice - There's no way I can ever thank you...

"Lady, you want me to answer you if this old airplane is safe to fly?
Just how in the world do you think it got to be this old?"
- Anonymous