TL at The Petrol Station - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South Central Homebrew Forum > TL at The Petrol Station

Old 05-20-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
TexLaw
Here's Lookin' Atcha!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2007
Houston, Texas
Liked 28 Times on 26 Posts

Some of y'all may have heard that I am the Grand Wazoo of the Foam Rangers homebrewing club. Well, in celebration of American Craft Beer Week, Ben of the Petrol Station (a good place for a burger and quality, craft beer) is bringing in a number of local craft brewers to show off and talk about their wares. He asked me to come by and give a little talk about homebrewing.

I'll be out there, tonight, along with a guy from the (512) brewery in Austin. The program starts at 7:00 PM, if you are interested in stopping by, although I imagine I will be out there early. I'm bringing a little homebrew (a growler or two) along for folks to sample, and I hear that at least one other Foam Ranger may do the same.

The Petrol Station is at 985 Wakefield, in the Garden Oaks area of Houston (just a little east of Ella, a little north of the tracks). They have a small parking lot, but most folks park on the street.

Maybe I'll see you out there. Bring out some homebrew, if you like. Ben said he hoped folks would!

TL

Drinking Frog Brewery, est. 1993

Old 05-20-2010, 04:21 PM   #2
IrregularPulse
Hobby Collector
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Nov 2007
Liked 3509 Times on 3324 Posts

Wish I lived in Texas

I should have stuck to four fingers in Vegas.