Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South Central USA > Texas HomeBrew Forum > TL at The Petrol Station
Old 05-20-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
Here's Lookin' Atcha!
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 27 Times on 26 Posts

Default TL at The Petrol Station

Some of y'all may have heard that I am the Grand Wazoo of the Foam Rangers homebrewing club. Well, in celebration of American Craft Beer Week, Ben of the Petrol Station (a good place for a burger and quality, craft beer) is bringing in a number of local craft brewers to show off and talk about their wares. He asked me to come by and give a little talk about homebrewing.

I'll be out there, tonight, along with a guy from the (512) brewery in Austin. The program starts at 7:00 PM, if you are interested in stopping by, although I imagine I will be out there early. I'm bringing a little homebrew (a growler or two) along for folks to sample, and I hear that at least one other Foam Ranger may do the same.

The Petrol Station is at 985 Wakefield, in the Garden Oaks area of Houston (just a little east of Ella, a little north of the tracks). They have a small parking lot, but most folks park on the street.

Maybe I'll see you out there. Bring out some homebrew, if you like. Ben said he hoped folks would!

Beer is good for anything from hot dogs to heartache.

Drinking Frog Brewery, est. 1993
Old 05-20-2010, 04:21 PM   #2
Hobby Collector
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 3101 Times on 2999 Posts
Likes Given: 159

Wish I lived in Texas
Tap Room Hobo

I should have stuck to four fingers in Vegas. :o - marubozo's mom