Are you a cheap bastard with expensive taste? Are you sick of dull, boring ramen and canned soup? Is your hot pocket habit causing you to leave blood stains in your underwear?
Well, then, try DeathBrewer's Epic Ramen™!
1. Buy the Shrimp Ramen and stick the noodles in a saucepan.
2. Add frozen, cooked shrimp.
3. Add frozen mixed vegetables (or fresh.)
4. Add frozen onions (or fresh.)
5. Add cold water over everything until the noodles float a bit.
6. Set to high and let it come to a boil while flipping the noodles around a few times.
7. Remove from heat once the noodles have the consistency you want.
8. Mix in ramen spices, stir and pour into a big bowl.
9. Add Sriracha hot sauce to preference. (I usually add about 8 or so drops across the top...it looks fancy!)
Fills you up, tastes great and is one of the cheapest meals available. Well, unless you add too much shrimp.