Anybody interested in HB Club in Belgium?? - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > International > Anybody interested in HB Club in Belgium??

Old 05-11-2010, 08:34 PM   #1
ThoricourtBrewing
Recipes 

Feb 2010
Belgium

Hi,

I would like to join / start a homebrew club in the BENELUX. Homebrewing is my hobby and I spend much time in pursuit, but I have problems finding folks I can relate to. My wife can only handle so much beer talk....I'd like to take part in (or put together) a monthly gathering with topics such as homebrewing techniques, tasting/judging, cuisine a la biere, etc, etc. Basically, I'd like to come together with a group of people to talk/drink beer. Anyone else interested? I know I've talked to a few folks on here who are in Belgium and have expressed interest in homebrew exchanges, etc. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Dan

Old 07-12-2014, 02:16 PM   #2
illomenbrewery
Recipes 

Jul 2014
Mons, Belgium, Belgium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoricourtBrewing View Post
Hi,

I would like to join / start a homebrew club in the BENELUX. Homebrewing is my hobby and I spend much time in pursuit, but I have problems finding folks I can relate to. My wife can only handle so much beer talk....I'd like to take part in (or put together) a monthly gathering with topics such as homebrewing techniques, tasting/judging, cuisine a la biere, etc, etc. Basically, I'd like to come together with a group of people to talk/drink beer. Anyone else interested? I know I've talked to a few folks on here who are in Belgium and have expressed interest in homebrew exchanges, etc. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Dan

Hey good afternoon, I live in Belgium and just started home brewing. I was wondering if you ever got anything started or know any home brewing clubs out here. I live in the Mons area of Belgium.

Thanks for any feedback!

Old 05-31-2015, 02:15 PM   #3
pigroaster
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

May 2008
, Ontario
Liked 20 Times on 16 Posts

I live in Canada but would like to try a local belgium recipe. Any chance of you sending or posting a killer recipe?

Old 03-21-2016, 12:23 AM   #4
AimeeMarie
Recipes 

May 2014
El Paso, TX
Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

I know this is quite old but I will be moving to mons, Belgium in July and am very interested!