Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > North Central USA > Minnesota HomeBrew Forum > Pre-NHC get together in honor of Yoop leaving the UP!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2010, 04:48 PM   #11
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
 
Bobby_M's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Whitehouse Station, NJ
Posts: 22,752
Liked 1301 Times on 855 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Default

Crap. If I knew that week was going to be chock full of debauchery, I would have booked the flight sooner.


__________________
Welcome to BrewHardware.com. I love you.
New 100% Stainless Steel Heating Elements are IN! ULWD 5500w Ripple, 2000w, 1500w, etc
Chugger Pumps, Pump Kits, Camlocks, Sightglasses, Clear USA made Silicone Tubing, RIMS, Electric Install Parts, etc.
Bobby_M is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 02:54 PM   #12
jbrew87
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: St.Paul, MN
Posts: 2
Default

I have it on the calendar and will be there unless something more important then drinking beer comes up. (I'll be there)


jbrew87 is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 05:10 PM   #13
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Yooper's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UP of Michigan
Posts: 65,440
Liked 6053 Times on 4313 Posts
Likes Given: 1557

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_M View Post
Crap. If I knew that week was going to be chock full of debauchery, I would have booked the flight sooner.
Well, I can't believe you wouldn't think that the week would be chock full of debauchery. We midwesterners know how to party!
__________________
Broken Leg Brewery
Giving beer a leg to stand on since 2006

Follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lorena.t.evans
But I'm pretty boring so don't expect much!
https://www.facebook.com/lorena.t.evans
Yooper is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:46 PM   #14
Seabee John
Swing the BIG hammer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Seabee John's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,446
Liked 22 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default

Yoop, are you flying solo or is your hubby coming along??? I need to know so I can decide whether to just put down a slip -n- slide, or plastic off the whole back yard.... "debauchery" ...really?
__________________
North Saint Paul Brewshack
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmendez29 View Post
Mom was right. Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Where's my beer. I know I left it around here somewhere.....
Kegged/Drinking:Nihilistic Integrity - Black IPA, #1 BIAB pale ale, Bells Two Hearted - yes a keg of the real stuff
Kegged/Conditioning:Wally N Seans Braggot, Emerald Eyes - Irish Red, Atomic Tsunami - brown
Primary:empty
Seabee John is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:36 PM   #15
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Yooper's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UP of Michigan
Posts: 65,440
Liked 6053 Times on 4313 Posts
Likes Given: 1557

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabee John View Post
Yoop, are you flying solo or is your hubby coming along??? I need to know so I can decide whether to just put down a slip -n- slide, or plastic off the whole back yard.... "debauchery" ...really?
I will be a single lady from Tuesday until Sunday! Bob never goes to this things. He thinks the conference is "boring"! I don't understand- how can beer be boring? Anyway, I'll be traveling alone without a DD so I have to behave.

If Mr. Taint Chicken is in, maybe we'll arrange to come together.
__________________
Broken Leg Brewery
Giving beer a leg to stand on since 2006

Follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lorena.t.evans
But I'm pretty boring so don't expect much!
https://www.facebook.com/lorena.t.evans
Yooper is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:01 PM   #16
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Homercidal's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Reed City, MI
Posts: 27,029
Liked 3492 Times on 2385 Posts
Likes Given: 2279

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooperBrew View Post
I will be a single lady from Tuesday until Sunday! Bob never goes to this things. He thinks the conference is "boring"! I don't understand- how can beer be boring? Anyway, I'll be traveling alone without a DD so I have to behave.

If Mr. Taint Chicken is in, maybe we'll arrange to come together.
I REALLY want to use this for my sig line. But I just can't bring myself to do it...
__________________
If your takin' your girlfriend out tonight
You better park the car well out of sight
'Cos if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to mother in a cardboard box !
Homercidal is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:33 AM   #17
Seabee John
Swing the BIG hammer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Seabee John's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,446
Liked 22 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default

Yoop said she'd be here around 5 or so... I'll be out in the brewery as early as 3... anyone is welcome to join us!
__________________
North Saint Paul Brewshack
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmendez29 View Post
Mom was right. Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Where's my beer. I know I left it around here somewhere.....
Kegged/Drinking:Nihilistic Integrity - Black IPA, #1 BIAB pale ale, Bells Two Hearted - yes a keg of the real stuff
Kegged/Conditioning:Wally N Seans Braggot, Emerald Eyes - Irish Red, Atomic Tsunami - brown
Primary:empty
Seabee John is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:13 AM   #18
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Yooper's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UP of Michigan
Posts: 65,440
Liked 6053 Times on 4313 Posts
Likes Given: 1557

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabee John View Post
Yoop said she'd be here around 5 or so... I'll be out in the brewery as early as 3... anyone is welcome to join us!
Oh, and I'll try to bring some chevre and crackers. Is there anything else I can bring?

(Notice I take the high road here for the first time in my life and just ignore Homercidal's comment...................)
__________________
Broken Leg Brewery
Giving beer a leg to stand on since 2006

Follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lorena.t.evans
But I'm pretty boring so don't expect much!
https://www.facebook.com/lorena.t.evans
Yooper is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:31 AM   #19
Seabee John
Swing the BIG hammer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Seabee John's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,446
Liked 22 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooperBrew View Post
Oh, and I'll try to bring some chevre and crackers. Is there anything else I can bring?

(Notice I take the high road here for the first time in my life and just ignore Homercidal's comment...................)
we all have our moments of genius... oh and nah... we've got all we need... just bring your self and your sense of humor... I've got cornys standing by just in case you want to do an updated photo!
__________________
North Saint Paul Brewshack
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmendez29 View Post
Mom was right. Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Where's my beer. I know I left it around here somewhere.....
Kegged/Drinking:Nihilistic Integrity - Black IPA, #1 BIAB pale ale, Bells Two Hearted - yes a keg of the real stuff
Kegged/Conditioning:Wally N Seans Braggot, Emerald Eyes - Irish Red, Atomic Tsunami - brown
Primary:empty
Seabee John is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:54 PM   #20
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Homercidal's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Reed City, MI
Posts: 27,029
Liked 3492 Times on 2385 Posts
Likes Given: 2279

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooperBrew View Post
Oh, and I'll try to bring some chevre and crackers. Is there anything else I can bring?

(Notice I take the high road here for the first time in my life and just ignore Homercidal's comment...................)
Admit it. It WOULD make a very funny sig line.

I decided not to use it because I've already used so many of your quotes. I don't want you to think I'm stalking you or something.

And you know how we always name our beers? Well, I was thinking you could do that with your cheese! Specifically, Chevre-Olay!

Thank you, thank you! I'm here all week!


__________________
If your takin' your girlfriend out tonight
You better park the car well out of sight
'Cos if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to mother in a cardboard box !
Homercidal is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Reply



Tags
nhc, yoop, yooper
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Badge of Honor theganda All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing 6 08-31-2009 10:07 PM
Yoop, I had a Pasty for Lunch! Revvy Cooking & Pairing 36 06-04-2009 09:51 PM
The Yoop ale.. Jeffro All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing 1 04-01-2009 02:10 AM


Forum Jump

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS