Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Michigan HomeBrew Forum > anybody interested in a brewday "Up Nort"?
Old 04-24-2010, 09:58 PM   #1
Ale's What Cures You!
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 6646 Times on 4736 Posts
Likes Given: 1854

Default anybody interested in a brewday "Up Nort"?

I've offered up my cottage before, but most of you whine that it's "too far" for you to travel. Oh, well, I'd like to try one more time.

Any interest in a brew day in August? SWMBOs, dogs, and kids welcome. The water out there is terrible for brewing (well water, iron rich) but great for chilling. There are non-motorized watercrafts available, and pontoon boat rides if I stay sober enough to drive it.

There are dorm-style accomodations in the loft, perfect for one family or also a group of random strangers (one double bed, a couple of single beds, a couple of mattesses on the floor), one sleep sofa in the living room, one camper with a queen bed, one bunkhouse with a couch, and plenty of room for tents or campers.

Broken Leg Brewery
Giving beer a leg to stand on since 2006

Follow me on facebook:
But I'm pretty boring so don't expect much!
Old 04-24-2010, 11:02 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 27 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Oh, if only I lived in the middle nort and not the east nort. It would be an honor to brew with Yooper, and a major learning event to boot.
I don't have "hobbies", I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set.
Masstoberfest Cup Winner 2014
Facebook Brew In A Bag Group
Facebook Southcoast Homebrewers Association
Partigyles Gone Wild on Basic Brewing Radio <-Hey, that's me!