Watch Big Bang Theory? - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Watch Big Bang Theory?

Old 04-20-2010, 02:59 AM   #1
CodeRage
Death by Magumba!
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Aug 2007
Melbourne, Fl
Liked 47 Times on 20 Posts

After the credits, there is a quick white splash screen that pops up with some black text. Something caught my eye so I decided to pause it and read it.
What I found was completely unexpected and I had tears rolling down my face. Maybe this is common knowledge but for the uninitiated it's quite a gem.

Any how, here is my attempt to transcribe it
Quote:
Jillian had a urinary tract infection....again
That sentence appeared in my head a few days ago, just as you see it above. I have no idea what it means, other than the obvious, and I don't know any named Jillian. Regardless, I thought it would be interesting to begin a vanity card with it and just see where it goes.

Jillian has a urinary tract infection... again. Her doctor like to abbreviate the condition as UTI. She like to abbreviate it to TMH - Too Much Humping. Regardless, the road back to vaginal happiness was always the same : cranberry juice and absinence. Thankfully, her boyfriend, Dudley, was always very understanding. He'd just smile, hold her in his arms and say, "Well, babe, when one door closes, another one opens up." She'd always giggle and blush when he'd say that, but deep down she wished she had the courage to cover his mouth and nose with a chloroform-soaked rag, and then, while he was unconscious, snip off his testicles with the little scissors she uses to groom her schnauzer.

Which explains what prompted the next sentence in my mind.

No one sang the bee gees like Dudley on karaoke night.
Can't wait to see if next weeks is something different.

Old 04-20-2010, 04:26 AM   #2
alcibiades

Recipes 

Jun 2009
Stafford, Virginia
Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts

that is effing hilarious.

Old 04-20-2010, 04:36 AM   #3
ohiobrewtus

Recipes 

Nov 2006
Ohio
Liked 62 Times on 54 Posts

These appear after every episode. The same people also do 2 1/2 men, and the same kind of deal appears after each episode of that show as well. I'm glad I have a DVR, because now I always read these and they're always pretty funny.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:20 PM   #4
JetSmooth
Recipes 

Feb 2010
Baltimore, MD
Liked 43 Times on 39 Posts

It's different every episode. usually, my TiVo cuts off just the end, so I miss 'em.

Bottling the Belgian: A Photo Odyssey

Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see it's path. When the beer has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:49 PM   #5
Weezknight

Recipes 

Mar 2009
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

I found a repository for all of the vanity cards at http:///www.chucklorre.com. The one about "Jillian" is vanity card #270, and was originally aired on 12/7/2009. Last night's Big Bang Theory was a repeat, so I'm guessing that was the original air date of the episode, too.

At the website you can read all of them, or sort them by "show" on the right hand side.
Planning: 4 Bines IPA, Heights #10 Irish Red
Primary: N/A
Secondary: N/A
Bottled: N/A

Old 04-20-2010, 05:21 PM   #6
Prime
Recipes 

Jun 2009
Seattle
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I always look forward to these blurbs at the end of the episodes. So happy I have a DVR now so I can read them. Good to know they are online also. That should kill some time at work.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:28 PM   #7
jgln
Recipes 

May 2008
Southern, NJ
Liked 54 Times on 42 Posts

I love the show but did not know about the "blurbs" at the end. But after reading one I don't think I am really missing much. Not all that funny to me I guess.

Monday night is my favorite night for comedy sitcoms, helps take the edge off the begining of the work week. In the old days it was Thursday night with Seinfeld.

Old 04-20-2010, 06:45 PM   #8
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Liked 4846 Times on 3265 Posts

That is hilarious. I've always enjoyed the shows, jut never watched that often. I'll try checking it out from now on.

Old 04-20-2010, 10:47 PM   #10
RonRock
Always Ready
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2008
Underwood, Iowa
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezknight View Post
I found a repository for all of the vanity cards at http:///www.chucklorre.com. The one about "Jillian" is vanity card #270, and was originally aired on 12/7/2009. Last night's Big Bang Theory was a repeat, so I'm guessing that was the original air date of the episode, too.

At the website you can read all of them, or sort them by "show" on the right hand side.
One to many /

http://www.chucklorre.com/

nice find