Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South Central USA > Texas HomeBrew Forum > 72 DEGREES HOMEBREW FESTIVAL!!! MAY 8th! San Marcos, TX

Old 04-15-2010, 11:13 PM   #1
DarksideFermentation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default 72 DEGREES HOMEBREW FESTIVAL!!! MAY 8th! San Marcos, TX

Starting with a canoe/kayak race from San Marcos, TX to Martindale, ending at Don's Fish Camp for a Homebrew Competition. There's About 20 entries so far, looking for more. go to the website for more info and registration,
www.seventytwodegrees.org

a great chance to come visit a beautiful town and a beautiful river. beer and rivers... always a good couple.

Old 05-08-2010, 03:08 AM   #2
DannyDervish
Recipes 

i am there! ive got my Delirium Tremendous Belgian Strong, and a decent Cider/ Apfelwein. im gonna get there early an d pitch a tent. heh heh. pitch a tent.

Old 05-08-2010, 03:26 AM   #3
DannyDervish
Recipes 

DARKSIDE... from the Root Cellar right? love your beer. had a couple, enjoyed them thoroughly. see ya at the "fest"

you hear something about a new central TX brewers club forming/ meeting there?

Old 05-08-2010, 04:35 PM   #4
Swordsman
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Good luck Danny. Let me know if you do hear about a new club, I've been thinking about joining the coop that's already here for a little while.

Old 05-10-2010, 12:28 AM   #5
DannyDervish
Recipes 

2nd place foool. Delirium Tremendous! alright. what is the preexisting coop.? ive always just gone thru AHS. I want to get in on a Perlick group buy to get some Faucets cheap for the keezer.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:47 PM   #6
Swordsman
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I can't find the information at the moment, maybe one of the other San Marcos guys on here knows. I just remember that when I was at the Yellow Store, a few guys were always coming in and talking about the coop when I talked about starting to homebrew, they all gave me some cards but I don't know where they ended up. Did you hear anything at all about a new club?