So I bottled my brew after two weeks sitting in the primary and it has been in the beer fridge for a week. I cracked one today so that I can taste the maturation process. This is what I've found
Coriander Amber ale-partial mash
1. This is a lot better than LME brewing. All the LME I've done had a weird flavor to them.
2. The carbonation isn't ready yet. There is a little and it sticks to the glass instead of dying off, but it's not a proper head yet.
3. The flavor is sweet at first, rounding off with a slightly fruity flavor and finishing somewhat dry.
4. The color is what you would expect from an amber ale.
5. Coriander adds a really nice aroma/flavor to the beer that will be great in the summer months.