2:41am just doughed in

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZackWylde

Reaction score
woke up from a nap that went to long so a thought why not brew.

making a Irish Red Ale
O.G. 1.051
6.50 lb Pale Malt
4.50 lb Munich Malt
0.25 lb Caramel/Crystal Malt -120L
0.25 lb Caramunich Malt

60min hops
0.75 oz Williamette
0.75 oz Cascade
15min
0.50 oz Cascade
0.50 oz Williamette

like the name might use it. Still not sleepy working on a grain bill for a stout atm.

Edit
well i hit a of OG 1.055 alittle higher then i was aiming for which i really dont like but i really dont like adding water ether.

Ran out of propane when i was heating up the strike water for the oatmeal stout so what will have to what tell tonight. i will have pics up the late night brew later.

it is now 5:58est i pitched the yeast 10mins ago total brew time 3:30mins from whole grains to yeast pitch not to bad just a few things to clean up yeat

Meth Head Red, cause if you're starting a batch up at that time where I live you're most likely a tweaker. But it probably wouldn't be a batch of beer getting cooked either. Of course I do live in the meth capital of the world, at least it was just a few years back. I think we rank 4-5th now.:eek: The tweakers must be slacking off around here. ;)

What a champion! Midnight oil ale? I'd like to know how this batch turned out..

I think Mateca/Modesto stole that title from you kc! You can have our tweakers if you want to improve your towns rank..

Back