Russian River Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedude123

Reaction score
Here is my trip to Russian River for their Pliny the Younger Release.

25640_538731730767_63600385_3168411.jpg

25640_538731740747_63600385_3168411.jpg

25640_538731715797_63600385_3168410.jpg

sorry I will post better pictures that are larger when I get home. I didn't realize that this pictures were so small.

Now that sounds like a fine vacation destination for sure. I've heard nothing but praise for Pliny the Younger.

I was there in Oct of 09... their sampler is crazy and their White is Great... Not to mention PLINY!!!!

I was there, standing in line for PTY too, picked up 5 growlers for trading. Got some Westvleteran 8, 12, Dark Lord and a bunch of other rare goodies from that trade. Gotta love Vinnie's goodies.

line_at_RR.jpg

I'd live in Sebastapol even without RR. Most of that area is awesome.

Wonder if the OP ever got home to post larger pictures? LOL

I'd live in Sebastapol even without RR. Most of that area is awesome.

Wonder if the OP ever got home to post larger pictures? LOL

We really love living here, just moved in last Thanksgiving. We're close enough to walk to Hop Monk downtown, but have a couple of very private acres. Our gender neutral cave is 24 X 60 which includes my brew house, fabricating shop (just finished my Brutus) and my wife's hobby :fro: If you get down this way again, PM me and we'll have you over for some homebrews.

I'd avoid Sebastapol like the plague. Huge rumour going about that it's populated by hippies and unfriendly, tight-fisted ingrates who will refuse to help you with anything, or share their beer.

*runs for cover* :p

Next time we visit SWMBO's family in Oakland I'm gonna rent a car and get my ass up to Russian River. I NEED to drink some Pliny. I've brewed two "clones" so far but have never had the real thing.

That's a good idea...

*pours Pliny from freshly acquired growler*

Ahhh! :mug:

I have a great idea too..

*pours a pint of Pliny from Ubermick's clone keg he left in my keezer*

Ahhh! Seriously, the clone that we brewed from the Pliny pack thread on here is darn close for those who can't drop by RR and pick up a growler. Vinnie gave us all the recipe, thanks Vinnie!

Back