My first ever home brew... A Cooper's Stout with 2LB Spray Malt. I'm drinking this "Green" after one week in the bottle and it tastes great! Thanks all for the tips, advice, and support. I'm a home brewer. I made beer.
Some notes on the tasting:
1. It hissed as I opened it. No gushing.
2. It had some head retention... better then expected for 1 week in the bottle.
3. It has a very chocolately, Malty taste... almost like a roasted toffee
4. The carbonation is sufficient to be enjoyable.
5. It has a much better finish then Guinness... almost a coffee/bitter chocolate taste that lingers.
6. I immediately put another beer in the fridge for drinking tomorrow. It's going to be a challenge to keep 10-12 bottles around past the 3 week conditioning period.