Is dry Notty just a really low-key yeast? - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Fermentation & Yeast > Is dry Notty just a really low-key yeast?

Old 04-07-2010, 06:45 PM   #11
JetSmooth
Recipes 

Feb 2010
Baltimore, MD
Liked 43 Times on 39 Posts

Excellent. I'd say I've been around that range and it'll remain there until I'm ready to bottle. Was just worried about stepping the temp down a little as opposed to warming it up. I have no temp control yet, so I'm depending on the house temps, which have been slightly increasing over the past week. So no reason to be too concerned, I guess.

This is my first forray back into brewing after abour 14 years. So it's good to hear I picked a good recipe and yeast to begin with. A lot of good things about BM's Centennial Blonde and also Notty.

Bottling the Belgian: A Photo Odyssey

Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see it's path. When the beer has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.