I'll be brewing today but the yeast I've been waiting on probably won't get here till this evening. It's my day off so I can't really change when I brew. I normally let the cooled wort sit covered in the brew pot with the lid sprayed with Starsan and covered in tinfoil for 30 minutes to let a lot of the trub settle before I transfer to my primary. If I wait for the mail guy it might be a couple hours sitting there waiting on yeast.
This is a 3 gallon batch and I typically use White Labs without a starter. It normally seems like enough yeast but if I'm mistaken there feel free to correct me. Critiques are always welcome.
I could transfer a similar batch and wash up that yeast and repitch. It's a hefe strain but not the one I have coming today. That might just mean I'll have to brew again in the near future though.