April Fools Ideas? - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > April Fools Ideas?

Old 03-26-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
Pierce

Recipes 

Feb 2010
Charlottesville, VA

April Fools is coming up and I need some good ideas to use on my classmates.

So far we've come up with the wonderful idea of telling, through a very offical looking letter, the first year students their Neurology exam is moved up a week. It covers a wonderful 1,800 pages of reading. I'm sure they'll like the date change.

Anybody else have some good April Fools ideas?

Life is good. Death is pleasant. Its just the transition that is troublesome.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:13 PM   #2
Baja_Brewer

Recipes 

Jun 2008
Rhode Island
Liked 133 Times on 103 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierce View Post
So far we've come up with the wonderful idea of telling, through a very offical looking letter, the first year students their Neurology exam is moved up a week. It covers a wonderful 1,800 pages of reading. I'm sure they'll like the date change.
Yowzers.... thats cruel....

Old 03-26-2010, 10:31 PM   #3
azscoob
Brewpub coming soon!
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2009
Lake in the Hills, IL
Liked 273 Times on 209 Posts

I like the idea of running voltage through a cadaver for good laughs!

I seem to have misplaced my trousers... ~Grainreaper

Old 03-29-2010, 01:11 PM   #4
Homercidal
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Feb 2008
Reed City, MI
Liked 4793 Times on 3230 Posts

Wow, those are both good. Can't top that.

Once, when I was very young and stupid, I replaced the sugar in the sugar bowl with salt. Was supposed to be for my sister, but my mom got up and had cereal before she did. I can clearly remember the look on her face. The best pranks are the ones that you kind of regret pulling...

Once I put a pull-apart firecracker on the cupboard door for my wife to find. She found it all right. Another regretful prank. (But it didn't stop me from doing it again on the fridge...)

Old 03-29-2010, 03:04 PM   #5
bonzombiekitty
Recipes 

Sep 2009
Philadelphia
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

We had an early April's fool joke at work last week. Someone put up a sign on the copier saying something akin to:

"This copier has been updated with Microsoft Voice recognition software 1.4. Simply say one of the following commands: "Copy", "Collate", [etc...]. Please note that this machine is still "learning" our voices, so you may have to say the command multiple times"

There is, of course, no voice recognition software or the necessary hardware to do so on that copier.

Old 03-29-2010, 03:09 PM   #6
Bopper

Recipes 

Feb 2006
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzombiekitty View Post
We had an early April's fool joke at work last week. Someone put up a sign on the copier saying something akin to:

"This copier has been updated with Microsoft Voice recognition software 1.4. Simply say one of the following commands: "Copy", "Collate", [etc...]. Please note that this machine is still "learning" our voices, so you may have to say the command multiple times"

There is, of course, no voice recognition software or the necessary hardware to do so on that copier.
That's awesome!