There's a link to my initial idea. I made a few changes. I put it together and it's sitting on kmeta for about a day before I pitch the yeast, but here's what I did.
12 lbs wildflower honey
Water to ~6gals
3 tsp nutrient
1 tsp energizer
6 campden tabs
OG-will check tomorrow. This AM (02-24-10) after berries had some time to soak I took the OG assuming that all sugar is not accounted for in the berries.
I used the no boil method as stated above and it is sitting on kmeta as we speak. Tomorrow I'm pitching 2 packets of rehydrated 71b on it. I'll continue to add nutrient/energizer/oxygenate per the NAS. When it's done fermenting I plan on putting 1 vanilla bean in secondary along with another 8-10lbs of strawberries. Then more kmeta+sorbate and backsweeten with honey to taste. Then with time...awesomesauce!!