Hey guys, I want you to keep this in mind as you look at my labels so I have had these goals:
1. Practicality: I’m laminating these labels so that they can be reused.
2. Practicality: Only one will have the recipe label and that bottle is retired to contest to a triumph or disaster.
3. Practicality: Label must be waterproof.
4. Practicality: Glue must be water resistant and easy to remove.
5. Practicality: I only have a Black and White printer so I can’t use color (I haven’t upgraded to color laser).
6. Fun: I meant this label to be funny…If its not, I’d really like a comment on how to make it humorous…Personally, I’d almost like them to be like fortune cookies where you read the label in somewhat silly fascination.
Basically, the idea behind this is due to my own personality. I know when I just talk to different people; I’m often asked “what I have been up to?” I often say “SH&#”. Well with that in mind, I’m thinking about what I’m doing now with brewing and I think of the many things that I want to do and taste; often this is so numerous to express so you could almost ask the same thing again…”What are you brewing?”…a whole lotta’ BullSh%#...
So with that in mind, I offer these labels….