The control panel wiring. The box I used has a clear back, so this is looking in the back of it:
From left to right:
- 2 x output power modules 110V (pumps)
- 110V Terminating block (top)
- 110V to 24V Transformer, 40VA (middle)
- 24V Terminating block (bottom)
- 2 x SYL-2362 PIDs from Auber (in on/off mode)
- Input power module 110V (fused).
- The HOA switches are on either side of the transformer.
The setup I am ready to wire up is almost identical but I have 2 24v transformers ?
How were you able to use only one?