Of interest: Beer Harmony - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Of interest: Beer Harmony

Old 07-26-2005, 08:25 PM   #1
brewhead
Recipes 

Apr 2005
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

http://www.beerharmony.com/

Old 07-27-2005, 01:26 AM   #2
AlaskaAl(e)
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Mar 2005
Bakersfield, CA
Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Great play on a ridiculous concept. I must say it nailed me down pretty well. It paired me with their Venom Pale and I'm actually a very big fan of the style. I can't say I've ever tried any of their brews though. Anyone give them a shot?

Old 07-27-2005, 01:36 AM   #3
Shmohel
Recipes 

Jul 2005
DC

Slightly off-topic, but I did the test and then went to the DuClaw brewing website. Did anyone see the flash demo they had that outlined the process of brewing beer? I thought it was pretty aweseome and very well put together.

Go to this link: http://www.duclaw.com/ourbeers.asp; and click Brew Process

Old 07-27-2005, 01:50 AM   #4
Dude
Will work for beer

Recipes 

Jan 2005
Knob Noster, Missouri
Liked 87 Times on 70 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmohel
Slightly off-topic, but I did the test and then went to the DuClaw brewing website. Did anyone see the flash demo they had that outlined the process of brewing beer? I thought it was pretty aweseome and very well put together.

Go to this link: http://www.duclaw.com/ourbeers.asp; and click Brew Process

It picked the venom for me too.

You know, I'm still raked about not going to Duclaw when I was in Baltimore for the homebrewer's conference. I've heard nothing but great stuff about the beer AND food. Well, not making that mistake again. I made reservations for a 3 day stay in B-more in September. I'll have plenty of Duclaw then.
Up Next: Smoked Porter -- Pub Ale -- Watermelon Wheat
Planning:
Gone But Not Forgotten:

www.IronOrrBrewery.com

Old 07-27-2005, 02:02 AM   #5
2nd Street Brewery

Recipes 

May 2005
Castleton NY
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

OK wait. I got matched with Venom too. Is that the only type beer they make? I'm going to do it again to pick to most off the wall answers and see if I can get a different style.

Old 07-27-2005, 02:05 AM   #6
El Pistolero

Recipes 

May 2005
Houston, Baja Oklahoma
Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd Street Brewery
OK wait. I got matched with Venom too. Is that the only type beer they make? I'm going to do it again to pick to most off the wall answers and see if I can get a different style.
Geez...they matched me with Venom too...and I HATE pale ales. Methinks there's a conspiracy here
Primary - NOT Wheat AG SNCA (5/5)
Secondary -
Conditioning - SNCA Clone (3/3),

Old 07-27-2005, 02:06 AM   #7
SwAMi75

Recipes 

Mar 2005
Midwest City, OK
Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

I think the only thing it used was my song choice. First was "Bad Moon Porter". I went back and changed it to Heart of Glass, and it came up "Kangaroo Lager", or some crap.

What did trhey not understand about "hops, hops, and more hops"?!!
Gone unsung for far too long

Old 07-27-2005, 03:04 AM   #8
DesertBrew
Dirty blonde

Recipes 

Jan 2005
Twin Cities, MN
Liked 114 Times on 100 Posts

Yea, another venom. I thought it might be related to the snake skin I found on my back porch the other day though. And why is my dog walking with a limp

Old 07-27-2005, 03:30 AM   #9
El Pistolero

Recipes 

May 2005
Houston, Baja Oklahoma
Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertBrew
Yea, another venom. I thought it might be related to the snake skin I found on my back porch the other day though. And why is my dog walking with a limp
Dang, synchronicity! My dog's walking with a limp too. Of course it may have something to do with him getting "fixed" the other day, but I think it's much more likely that our dogs, your snakeskin, and DuClaw's cheesy poll are somehow related in the grand scheme of things.
Primary - NOT Wheat AG SNCA (5/5)
Secondary -
Conditioning - SNCA Clone (3/3),

Old 07-27-2005, 03:59 AM   #10
DesertBrew
Dirty blonde

Recipes 

Jan 2005
Twin Cities, MN
Liked 114 Times on 100 Posts

Since we're on this topic, I go outside where the snakeskin was and this guy's hanging out there. Had to put something out there to reference his size so... He was pretty cool so I figured I'd make an avatar out of this guy; at least til football season starts

I do believe I live on an ancient burial ground of some sort.