Ok, if I'm reading it right the SG is .994
It tastes, not good. Kind of thin and bitter. But I did use a cup of water to top with, that probably didn't help. But it didn't taste soapy
The recipe I used
* 3 lbs. fresh strawberries
* 2-1/2 lbs. granulated sugar
* 2 tsp. citric acid
* water to make 1 gallon
* wine yeast & nutrient
Place all ingredients except yeast in crock. Crush fruit with hands and cover with 5 pints boiling water. Stir with wooden paddle to dissolve sugar and simultaneously mash the strawberries. When cooled to 85 degrees F., add yeast. Cover and stir daily. Strain on 7th day, transfer to secondary fermentation vessel, top up to one gallon, fit fermentation trap, and set aside. Rack after 30 days and again after additional 30 days. Bottle when clear. Allow to age at least 6 months. Will improve to one year.
It's only been 1 week, I really wasn't expecting it to be anywhere close to being done fermenting. I started an apfelwein a few days earlier and it's still bubbling. The other strawberry started the same as the 1st strawberry, had some raisins added and used brown sugar instead, it's going great guns.