Finally took a video of my new stir plate I made from an old computer tower. The shell used to be the computer power supply, gutted, and drilled to accommodate the new power switch, potentiometer, and power adapter receptacle. The wiring was pretty basic, although I did manage to burn up the original fan by touching some hot wires to it...pop! Next. After it was complete, I added the plexiglass top and a 1" stir bar. The 2" stir bar was too big and would get thrown off axis sometimes. The 1" works perfect w/ the 1 liter flask. I bought a 2 liter flask to use with the 2" stir bar. Hope you like it.
Sorry about the audio. Doing an audio swap so it will have some music with the video instead of chipmunk noises.