Coldbreak Brewing Giveaway - Open to All!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Anyone wanna trade?

Old 11-17-2006, 03:49 PM   #1
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1262 Times on 832 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Default Anyone wanna trade?

I'm a beginner and have been brewing/tasting in a vacuum since I haven't attended any local brew club meetings yet. I'd really like to trade a couple bottles with some more seasoned brewers (or other beginners) because I'd like to get some feedback.

Right now, I have some Pale Ale, kinda on the IPA IBU side that I personally think is really good.. but what do YOU think of it? I have them in 16oz PET bottles so it'd be nice and easy to ship.

I'd like to sample anything besides fruity, porter, stout.

Anyone?

July 4th Sale, $20 off plate chillers through July 4th.