Had a couple hours free today that I put towards the keezer. I drilled the tower holes in the top and in the lid, and cut a recess for the drip tray. Then I mounted the rope light using some little plastic clips.
I made the lid trim wide enough that it covers the white weather stripping when the lid is closed. I installed it with 1/8" of reveal that will act as a dam for the bartop epoxy I plan to cover the lid with. I wiped on a quick coat of teak oil, and snapped a quick pic of it with the rope lights on. The temp controller should be here any day, and then I'll get to work on the wiring and the rest of the plumbing.
We were thinking of blowing a picture of beer bubbles up to poster size as the image for the top, but looking at it with the black primer, I kinda like the elegant simplicity of a solid black top. The beer pic would be something like this-