Re-usable labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nohumblehomebrew

nohumblehomebrew
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm working on a new homebrew product (re-usable labels) that I expect to be available in the next two months, but I'm trying to gage interest in such a product. If you have 5 minutes, please click the link below and fill in my survey. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DGKKQWZ

-Brian

so these would endure an oxiclean bath and sanitation without running? interesting...

Would these be labels that would come printed from you or that you could throw thru your own laser printer?

If so customizable design (ie upload my own labels for you to print)???

Just go to a sign shop and have them print your logo on outdoor vinyl. Leave a space on the label so you can write in the beer name/style/info with a non-permanent marker. When you drink the beer, wash the bottle out along with the name/style/info off the label.

I decided against investing money into it because if you give beer to friends who don't give bottles back, your reusable label is gone too.

I'd buy just about any personalized labels.

I'm a computer moron.

Just took survey.

For me a nice brewery logo with a open area to write in specifics would be good.

Currently I use a color laser printer and do labels per batch (usually label a 12pack) to mark 1 bottle per 6pack and have a few left over to give away. But have been working on a brewery logo to use for generics and just write in: Name, OG, FG, ABV, Brew Date, and Bottle date. these would be good for quick session beers. I may stay with individual recipe labels for special stuff, that I'm only going to make once. (like smokey joe's imperial smoked porter, Pigs at the Trough Olde ale)

I also use a low tack spray mount which doesn't leave too much residue behind so clean up isn't bad usually a clean scrub pad and quick rub in warm water while rinsing yeast scum after serving.

Back