Hello from Colorado

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wadedm

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thank you for the information your site has giving me already! I am extremely new to brewing and I am learning from my brother in law and father in law who do full grain mashes. For christmas my brother in law bought me mr. beer, which i used once and decided it just did not provide me with enough output! I am on liquid extracts for now until I can aquire all the neccasary equipment through time (and trips to the wonderful brew hut out here).

I must say that I have not read up to entirely on brewing and would rather make and learn from my mistakes! That is why I have a bunch of highly carbonated and fizzy beer that I am drinking (apparentely table sugar is not the best fermenting sugar)!

Anyways I would like to thank your site for the help that I have already recieved and that I am sure I will recieve in the future!

Dustin

Welcome :mug:

You're in a great state to do market research for your upcoming brews!

Latest posts

Back