Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > A Fine Day

Old 11-10-2006, 05:42 AM   #1
dantodd
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

Default A Fine Day

Well... It's been a long week.

My wife is on a work trip this week and my son is off school. Usually I get grandma to come visit and help out with Cameron when Sue is out of town.

Cameron is in a wheelchair and takes a lot of energy!

I don't know if any of you listen to The Brewing Network but they recently had a mead maker on....

Today Cameron and I made a trip down to Sunnyvale (http://www.rabitsfootmeadery.com) and visited the meadery. Great people and great mead. Even better, they also make cider and beer under different labels and one of the ciders is a hard lemonade cyser!!!! Wow is all I can say. If you ever get a chance go for a visit and bring your darts. You won't be disappointed.

So, Sue is coming home in the Morning and I made a Shepherd's Pie for dinner and put Cameron to bed.

Right now I am eating some nice Shepherd's Pie, reading HBT and getting nice and plowed on a couple bottles of Old Rasputin. On top of the trip to Rabbit's Foot today I can say it has been a really nice day!