Went to pick up a deer yesterday. Brakes (that I spent $200.00 on last weekend) went out on the interstate in a snowstorm that had traffic down to 30 mph anyway. Decided to finish my wort chiller this afternoon and test it. The sink connector that I was assured was the right size by the sales person at Lowes, was obviously the wrong thread type ( coarse and I need fine I think) finally got it shoved together enough to allow water to run through and NOTHING. Seems like when I soldered the two coils together (rib cage chiller) I completely plugged the connection somehow. I can't even blow air through it. Lately every time I decide to brew, something blows up or breaks.
Originally Posted by Mikethepoolguy
I started brewing 69 days ago, 35 gal so far. SWMBO hasnt complained yet! Better than the hookers, gambling, and crack I used to do, I guess.