Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > South Central USA > Missouri HomeBrew Forum > Coastarine Coming to St. Louis Jan 29-31.

Old 01-27-2010, 12:16 AM   #1
Coastarine
We get it, you hate BMC.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 24 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Coastarine Coming to St. Louis Jan 29-31.

Planning on staying a short walk from the Square One brewery and distillery. Going to be free all day on Saturday. What else should I do?

On Tap.........[The Munchner][Spiced Cider][English Cider][Simcoe IPA][Triple Hops Grooved][Cider'n 'gnac]

Old 02-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #2
Coastarine
We get it, you hate BMC.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 24 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Well, the square one was top notch. 16 beers, and one (the old ale) was on a beer engine. I didn't get to try any of the spirits, but their gin is apparently low juniper and hops are used. The food was AMAZING, especially the house made bratwurst. Very reasonably priced.

I got to know the brewmaster while I was there, and the bartender was pretty friendly and knowledgeable too.

As for my Saturday afternoon, I spent it at the museum of art. It was phenomenal, huge, and free.
On Tap.........[The Munchner][Spiced Cider][English Cider][Simcoe IPA][Triple Hops Grooved][Cider'n 'gnac]