Project Suggestions - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Kettles, Mash Tuns & Hot Liquor Tanks > Project Suggestions

Old 01-26-2010, 01:55 AM   #1
BigB

Recipes 

Dec 2009
Shelby Twp, MI
Liked 45 Times on 39 Posts

A guy in my little brewing cult group has 2 sanke kegs that he is offering up. I am obviously going to take them. But, the question remains... What is the most efficient use I should make of them? Any suggestions would be appreciated.... Oh, and the cost factor is important. In other words, I would like to get the most bang for my buck and at the same time keep it fairly inexpensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrew
It's now degenerating into nu uh and uh huhs and it no longer serves a point.

Old 01-26-2010, 02:29 AM   #2
HOP-HEAD
Recipes 

Oct 2008
West Michigan
Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB View Post
A guy in my little brewing cult group has 2 sanke kegs that he is offering up. I am obviously going to take them. But, the question remains... What is the most efficient use I should make of them? Any suggestions would be appreciated.... Oh, and the cost factor is important. In other words, I would like to get the most bang for my buck and at the same time keep it fairly inexpensive.
Cheapest thing you could do is to sell 'em. I'll give you $25 for both if you pay shipping....

Old 01-26-2010, 02:55 AM   #3
GreenMonti
Recipes 

Nov 2009
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB View Post

Maybe a little info on the gear you already have. That would help out as to what you need or may want to upgrade to. Since you already brew I am thinking fermentors.