Best Recipie?? - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Best Recipie??

Old 11-05-2006, 02:48 AM   #1
powwowbrew
Recipes 

Nov 2006

ANYBODY HAVE A GOOD NATURL AVAIL. SUGARS RECP. (IE) FRUITS, CONCENTRATE JUICE MIXES. IM TALKING ABOUT NO COMMERICAL PRODUCT.....THATKS GUYS

Old 11-05-2006, 03:32 AM   #2
Desert_Sky

Recipes 

Mar 2006
Sierra Vista, AZ
Liked 53 Times on 41 Posts

huh?

Old 11-05-2006, 05:28 AM   #3
Yuri_Rage
Gritty.
HBT_MODERATOR.png

Recipes 

Jul 2006
Southwest
Liked 808 Times on 512 Posts

I think you're asking for an all natural recipe that uses no commercially available products. My last brew (the Alton Brown one in my signature) used only grain, whole hops, Irish moss, and yeast. However, I bought them all from commercial suppliers. I don't have a big enough back yard to grow my own grain and hops, I have no idea which seaweed to collect for carrageenan (I'm also in a landlocked state), and collecting wild yeast doesn't appeal to me.

Do us all a favor and use both upper and lower case letters, stop abbreviating, use a spell checker, and at least make an attempt at complete sentences. That way we'll better know how to answer your questions.

EDIT: That might sound harsh - I don't mean it that way. Just try and be a bit more clear when you ask a question, that's all. I promise we'll all try and point you in the right direction once we understand what you mean.