It's Not Self Promotion, I Swear!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkewedBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So the band I'm in released an album last fall and we've begun touring around the midwest on weekends. I figured we should have some stuff up on Youtube so I threw this together over the course of about 2 weeks.

To be honest it would be cool to get a few objective opinions about this video just so I can gauge the type of reaction people have to it who don't know any of the band members personally. So, let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not necessarily my type of music ..... but I dig it. Love the chorus at the end with the crowd singing ... definitely ties it in as a good drinking song. There were a few points in the video where the sonud seemed off with the video, not sure if that was just me or not .... but it worked anyway.

Love the song. Nice bluesy tinge to it. The old footage really works well.
Drummer needs work, though. ;)

Oh, and way too much Busch Light visible. Bring some homebrew next time.

Love the song. Nice bluesy tinge to it. The old footage really works well.
Drummer needs work, though. ;)

Oh, and way too much Busch Light visible. Bring some homebrew next time.

Ya, the drummer may not be the most creative/talented but he makes up for it in spirit.

I had no control over the Busch Light, unfortunately :(

Thanks for the feedback, though :mug:

Just stumbled across this after looks like 11 months. My objective opinion?

I do dig the video, good footage of the band playing and playing around off stage.

I dig the lyrics kinda catchy I was singing along in my head by the end of the song.

The musicianship is good, you guys are skilled at music and lyric writing, and seem to meld together well.

However, all 3 together just don't jump out at me. I will remember the lyrics, I may remember the video but the music with those lyrics I may forget. Overall I would give all together about 6 maybe 6.5 out of 10. I would give the lyrics an 8 and the video about the same woudl rather just see the band than those old time clips you have in there.

Back