Finding a good name for my beers - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Finding a good name for my beers
Cool Brewing Giveaway - Supporting Membership Drive & Discount

Old 01-22-2010, 03:32 AM   #1
portlandbrewer
Recipes 

Jan 2010
Portland, OR

I've been brewing for about 20 years now and frequently can't come up with a good name for my beer. Since there isn't a good beer naming tool online, I created one and I'd like to get some feedback from you guys on this forum. It's at www.beernamer.com. Any thoughts you have would help greatly.
Cheers,
Warren

Old 01-22-2010, 02:31 PM   #2
Ace_Club
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2008
Chicago, IL
Liked 2384 Times on 2186 Posts

It's a good idea. I like that you have the list generated with the ability to vote on the results and fine tune the algorithm for future uses. While I can't see myself using it (I usually stick with just my brewery name and beer type), I can see that this would be helpful for the less imaginative/lazier homebrewers.

Where are guys? - Ginger

Eat a bag of kittens, Ace. - Yooper